Recommended sessions at Microsoft Inspire aligned to accessibility, sustainability, social impact, and inclusive leadership
We are so excited for Microsoft Inspire this week! Are you registered?
We've lined up incredible content and speakers for you to learn about opportunities in accessibility and sustainability, and how you can drive social impact and build inclusive leadership.
- Build a foundation of trust and security (TS03) with Vasu Jakkal, Rodney Clark, Jenny Lay-Flurrie, and Lucas Joppa.
- Innovating a future for more of us (BRK117) with Lakecia Gunter, Katie McGinty, Manoj Shanker, and Jalel Sager.
- Seizing the opportunity of an accessible future (BRK118) with Hector Minto, Fredrik Reuben, Michael Washam, and Elaine Riley.
- Harnessing digital solutions to win in a net-zero sustainable future (BRK119) with Lucas Joppa and Darryl Willis.
- Deliver mission impact while growing your business with Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofits (BRK120) with Jean-Phillipe Courtois and Justin Spelhaug.
- Join us to #BuildFor2030 and make progress on the UN Sustainable Development Goals (OD119) with Gena Goh, Ryan Risley and Chaitra Vedullapalli
Check out the full recommended session list here:
Don't miss out, and see you there!