Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Level 2 Contributor

Receiving So many Test leads in our Salesforce Org

Hi,

We are receiving so many test leads in our Salesforce organization. How to stop getting these leads in our Salesforce.

Please check the following test leads,

{8F6F5D9B-7BA6-4592-87B7-1354DA448715}.pngLead List{DFA52976-0C4A-407F-8181-B0EF1C8BE798}.pngDetail of Lead

Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks,

Ajay.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft

Re: Receiving So many Test leads in our Salesforce Org

Hi Ajay - I believe we've identified the cause of the test leads (UAT activities) and mitigation is now in place. Please reply here if you're seeing the leads continue.

I would always encourage you to engage with the community and Microsoft teams through this forum, but for issues like this, a support ticket is also important. An agent will be assigned to triage, escalate, and track the problem, and they have paths to create incidents for the engineering team directly.

Level 1 Contributor

Re: Receiving So many Test leads in our Salesforce Org

After long discussions and followup emails with MS Engineering team, the MSFT_TEST leads issue has been resolved.
if you still facing this issue you can create a support ticket with marketplace support