Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Level 1 Contributor

Publisher profile still under review - seems to be taking too long to approve

Hello,
I have submitted a Power BI template app, following the instructions outlined here:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/marketplace/cloud-partner-portal/power-bi/cpp-update-existing-offer
My partner profile was submitted a long time ago, but for some reason, when I try to publish the app, I get the errorm message:

image.png

This is the info I can find in our partner profile:

Dev Center account status:
Profile incomplete.
Valid Azure Program
Active Seller Status
Registered as a Company
Company verified: Dev center account status still pending as your profile is currently being vetted.

I've also 

Can you help?

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: Publisher profile still under review - seems to be taking too long to approve

Hi @nunonogueira 

Thank you very much for getting in touch with us on Microsoft Partner Community!

I took a glance on your issue and I have contacted several Microsoft experts and I can say that the vetting for your account in Partner Center does not have any issues. However, for CPP existing problems, I suggest you to contact CPP support. They will tell you exactly what is the issue and how it can be solved. 

Thank you!

Mihai

Level 1 Contributor

Re: Publisher profile still under review - seems to be taking too long to approve

Hello @Mihai 

Thank you for your support.

I still don't understand why our profile is still under review, though.
And what is CCP and how to contact CCP support?

Thanks for helping!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @nunonogueira 

Thank you very much for getting in touch with us on Microsoft Partner Community!

CPP (Cloud Partner Portal)  support can be found on the same website by clicking on the rounded question mark and then on "Support".  They will provide you more detail on your account issue.

Please check the attachment to see the exact place of the 'support' button. 

Thank you!

Mihai

Level 1 Contributor

Hi @nunonogueira ,

I had a similar issue while publishing on cloud portal, then I raised a support ticket.

I had to go then verify my details in "Account Settings" on Partner Center.

Once the details were verified the issue was resolved and I was able to publish.

Hope this helps!