Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Level 2 Contributor

Losing patience with AppSource support.

I set up a Publisher profile on AppSource, but I can't publish any offers because:

"You cannot configure your billing profile because you are not enrolled in the Microsoft Business Applications ISV Addendum program".

There is no Agreement available to sign for this profile (We already have another profile with signed Agreement). This issue has been with Windows Dev support for 2 months. They are "working on it". For 2 months?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Losing patience with AppSource support.

Hi @SbAn,

Thank you very much for getting in touch with us on Microsoft Partner Community!

I am sorry to hear you encountered problems trying to use Microsoft's features. I do not have the technical skills to help directly, however, I can do a more in depth investigation regarding your issue to try to accelerate its resolution. 

Could you please let me know if you have an ID upon which the ticket has been raised? 

Thank you!

Mihai

Level 2 Contributor

Thank you, Mihai, for the reply.

This is the Case ID: 1477228869

Community Manager

Hi @SbAn 

I've made an in-depth investigation on this and I see that you've already received an e-mail informing that the case is still work in progress. 

Hopefully you will be provided with a resolution soon. If not, plesae revert back and I will try to get in touch with the person in charge. 

Thank you!

Mihai

Level 2 Contributor

I received a reply from support asking me if I intended to publish any Dynamics 365 offers, because "if not, then [the issue] is not applicable". On our account are 5 published Dynamics 365 offers and a dozen Dynamics 365 offers waiting to go live. These are obviously visible to the support team.

This reply from support, like others during the last 2 months, give me no confidence in their competence to resolve this issue.

Microsoft

Hey Simon - it appears that your offer has gone through certification successfully and is ready to go live once you approve. If you have any questions, outstanding issues, or want to provide feedback to the marketplace team through me, please feel free to reach out anytime (brian.levenson@microsoft.com).

Thanks!

Level 2 Contributor

Thanks, Brian, for the reply. Unfortunately, the problem is not with the offers, but with the Publisher Profile, which needs to sign the Microsoft Business Applications ISV Addendum to be able to publish paid offers. But I can not sign it, because it is not available to sign.

Microsoft

Appreciate the clarification. When you have a moment, can you shoot me an email? Let's get this unblocked, and I have a few PMs ready to help us.