Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Microsoft

Commercial Marketplace Sessions at Inspire 2020

Microsoft Inspire bannerMicrosoft Inspire banner

This week is Microsoft Inspire, our premier partner conference! The event is all digital, all free, and all things partner. Whether you're a current partner, prospective partner, or just curious about what's going on at Microsoft, we'd love to have you join us for presentations, live discussions, and a whole lot of community engagement.

Register here: https://partner.microsoft.com/inspire

The commercial marketplace team will be delivering and participating in a number of sessions throughout the week, and we are delivering them multiple times so that you can attend when it's convenient for your timezone. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

The commercial marketplace opportunity: Reach more customers, grow revenue, and reduce costs

Build your app to be future-ready with Azure; save costs and scale with Azure Marketplace

Expand the reach of your apps with new opportunities in Microsoft Teams

Business Applications, the next big ISV opportunity!

Everything you need to know about co-sell

Ask the Experts: The commercial marketplace opportunity

Ask the Experts: Save costs and scale with Azure Marketplace

Ask the Experts: How to publish your offer in the commercial marketplace

Ask the Experts: Everything you need to know about co-sell

Best practices to make the most of the commercial marketplace

2 REPLIES 2
Level 2 Contributor

why Microsoft remove all my listing in the marketplace ? i have fix all issue and update .. why Microsoft do this to azure partner?

Microsoft

Hi @hasnan - I'm sorry you've had a frustrating experience. Through our support team, we should be able to provide additional information and answer questions regarding your offer, certification policies, and any delisting that occurred.

If you haven't already, please open a ticket here: https://aka.ms/MarketplacePublisherSupport