Hero Banner

Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace

Level 1 Contributor

Call To Action missing on the listing of Replicon!

Hi Team, 

Replicon has listed in both Azure and Appsource Marketplace. In Azure Marketplace, Our Call To Action - "Get it Now" gets redirected to the Tutorial - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/saas-apps/replicon-tutorial. We are not receiving leads because of this. We would like some help with this. We wanted to understand - 

How we can change the "Get it Now" option to Call to option? 

How we can change and improve our listing in Azure Marketplace? 

Can please someone reach out to us or direct to the right team who can help us with this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @Aradhana ,

I noticed your query was in a general forum, and didn't get enough visibility. Have you found a solution in the meantime?

Regarding your question I am not 100% sure you can change the CTA, maybe @brian_levenson could confirm? 😊

Thanks!
Andra

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Microsoft

Hi Aradhana - the listing you referenced is actually an Azure Active Directory connector and not the actual app. We'd love to help publish a full offer the is deployed/provisioned and transacted through Azure Marketplace.

I'd suggest starting with the commercial marketplace overview module on Microsoft Learn (it's quick and helpful): https://aka.ms/LearnMarketplace

We also have weekly office hours where you can engage with our category managers and architects to discuss business or technical topics:

Commercial marketplace opportunity office hours

aka.ms/MarketplaceOfficeHours

Technical and publishing office hours

aka.ms/MarketplacePublishingOfficeHours

Level 1 Contributor

Wonderful! Thank you for this! 

We will start with this as soon as possible! 

Community Manager

Hi @Aradhana ,

I noticed your query was in a general forum, and didn't get enough visibility. Have you found a solution in the meantime?

Regarding your question I am not 100% sure you can change the CTA, maybe @brian_levenson could confirm? 😊

Thanks!
Andra

View solution in original post