- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards | Showcase Your Success
The Microsoft Denmark & Iceland Partner Awards and the Global Partner of the Year Awards are two separate award programs that recognize outstanding achievements by Microsoft partners.
- The Denmark & Iceland Partner Awards focus on recognizing local partners for their exceptional performance and innovation in delivering Microsoft solutions
- The Global Partner of the Year Awards are given to partners from all around the world across a wider range of categories. The Global Partner of the Year Awards will be recognized and celebrated at Microsoft Inspire. The local award winners will be announced on May 24, 2023.
This is your opportunity to vie for awards showcasing your commitment to our customers in building new, inclusive, and innovative solutions for customers on Microsoft cloud and platforms.
IMPORTANT: To win the ‘Denmark Partner of the Year’ or ‘Iceland Partner of the Year’ award, you must nominate yourself in both the global and local nomination systems. This is because all country Partner of the Year recipients will be recognized at Inspire, so it's necessary to have your name in both nomination systems.
Acclaim, prominence, and opportunity for all Microsoft partners
Receiving a Partner Award positions your company for new business opportunities, generates positive press coverage, and can lead to even greater market recognition. Benefits for partners include:
- Customized logos that help you showcase your company as an honored Microsoft partner
- Custom public relations templates to help promote your award-winning status
- Recognition collateral to signify your success.
- Winners are celebrated at Microsoft Inspire / Denmark & Iceland Partner Awards
Nominate for the Denmark & Iceland Partner Awards here