Rules & Regulations / Part 2 - POTYA
FINALIST AND WINNER DETERMINATION AND AWARDS
On or around the close of the entry period, a panel of judges will review all eligible entries received and select up to three runner-up finalists for global awards and one winner for each of the contest awards described below based upon the judging criteria described below within each of the award specific guidelines. See 2021 Microsoft Partner Network Partner of the Year Awards guidelines document posted on https://aka.ms/POTYA. Finalists and winners will be contacted in June 2021 to the e-mail address, phone number, or mailing address (if any) provided at time of entry and must agree at that time to participate in the awards program. We will make three (3) attempts to contact each finalist and winner to confirm their participation. If we are unable to make contact in three (3) attempts, we will notify the next runner-up finalist and give that company the opportunity to verify their participation. PLEASE NOTE that agreeing to participate as a finalist or winner does not mean that you are required to attend the Microsoft Inspire conference in person.
Finalists, winners, and their guests who choose to attend the Microsoft Inspire conference in person are responsible for all registration, travel and personal expenses associated with attending the event.
The 2021 Microsoft Partner Network Partner of the Year Awards are:
One (1) winner and award will be named for each of the awards.
Up to three (3) runner-up finalists will be named for each of the global awards (excluding country/region partner of the year).
Cloud Native App Development
Internet of Things
Migration to Azure
OSS on Azure
Rising Azure Technology
SAP on Azure
Business Applications awards
Dynamics 365 Business Central
Dynamics 365 Commerce
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Dynamics 365 Field Service
Dynamics 365 Marketing
Dynamics 365 Sales
Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management & Finances
Power Apps & Power Automate
Defense & Intelligence
Media & Communications
Retail & Consumer Goods
Modern Work & Security awards
Apps & Solutions for Microsoft Teams
Meetings, Calling & Devices for Microsoft Teams
Modern Endpoint Management
Modern Workplace for Frontline Workers
Modern Workplace for SMB
OEM Device Distributor/Reseller
Project & Portfolio Management
Surface Hub Reseller
Surface PC Reseller
Social Impact awards
Business Excellence awards
Global System Integrator
Global System Integrator Digital Transformation
Global Independent Software Vendor (ISV)
Microsoft for Startups
Country/Region partner of the year awards
One (1) winner and award will be named for each participating country or region.
2021 Microsoft Partner Network Partner of the Year Award benefits:
- Customized logos that allow you to showcase your company as an esteemed Microsoft partner
- Custom public relations templates to help promote your award status (for both winners and finalists)
- Recognition collateral to help celebrate your success
- Congratulatory message from key Microsoft executive
WHAT OTHER CONDITIONS AM I AGREEING TO BY ENTERING?
By clicking the “Accept Rules” button in the 2021 Microsoft Partner Network Partner of the Year Awards tool submission process for submitting an entry, you hereby acknowledge and agree:
- To abide by these official rules;
- To release and hold harmless Microsoft and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this contest, or any prize won;
- That Microsoft’s decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this contest;
- That Microsoft may use of your proper name and state/country of residence online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this contest, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.
- Finalists should be prepared to provide additional materials required for editorial or promotional purposes and to help promote the 2021 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards program. Additional materials may include, but are not limited to, screen images, photographs of the development team, company logo (both on disk and a high-resolution printout), and video source.
WHAT LAWS GOVERN THE WAY THIS CONTEST IS EXECUTED AND ADMINISTRATED?
This contest will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Washington for any disputes arising out of this contest.
WHAT IF SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENS AND THE CONTEST CAN’T RUN AS PLANNED?
If someone cheats, or a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (also referred to as force majeure) affects the fairness and / or integrity of this contest, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this contest. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the contest, we reserve the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the contest.
If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this contest by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future contest, so please play fairly.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHO WON?
Entrants can find out who won by visiting https://aka.ms/POTYA where the names of the contest winners will remain posted for 12 months after the official public announcement in July 2021.
WHO IS SPONSORING THIS CONTEST?
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
Questions? Please email the 2021 Microsoft Partner Network Partner of the Year Award team. Please allow two (2) business days for a response.