Hero Banner

Key resources and guides

Find key resources and guides for engaging with nonprofit customers.

NicoleAfek
Microsoft

Azure & Modern Workplace GTM campaigns for Nonprofits

Are you looking to drive more awareness of your business, grow your nonprofit customer base, and scale your marketing efforts but just don’t have the time? Well, we’ve got you covered – and it’s completely free!

Microsoft’s Digital Marketing Platform OnDemand is a marketing automation tool that provides go-to-market content for you to share as-is or fully customize, depending on your needs. Here’s what’s new:

1. The Modern Workplace For Nonprofits channel brings you ready-built marketing campaign content to help you reach nonprofit customers in new ways. Start with a focus on Getting Modern with Microsoft 365, and leverage scenario-based, solution-focused, and sector-specific content week by week.
  2. The Azure For Nonprofits channel JUST launched and we’re excited to help you take your nonprofits customers on their journey to Azure. Whether that’s maximizing SQL and Windows Server EOS opportunities, migration sales plays, or just an awareness of the $3,500 annual credits every eligible nonprofit can leverage – we’re here to help you share that information at the click of a button.

What are you waiting for?

1. Sign up at http://aka.ms/dmcOnDemand
  2. Choose your channels – Modern Workplace [Nonprofit] and Azure [Nonprofit]
  3. Start sharing! (new content is available every Monday)
2 REPLIES 2
LeahMont
Visitor 1

This sounds great but I am already an active user of the Digital Marketing Platform OnDemand and those channels don't appear as options to me. Any idea why that would be?

NicoleAfek
Microsoft

Hi Leah,

Below your list of channels there should be a black button called "Add Channel" with a little PLUS sign (+).

If you select that, you will see all the other channels you're not currently following and you can add them to your repository. Then, each time you log back in to DMC, all the channels you follow will show up!

Let me know if that doesn't work and we'll try troubleshooting a different way.