Hero Banner

Key Resources and Guides

Find key resources and guides that you can accelerate implementations

Shandley
Level 2 Contributor

Unable to sign up for Direct CSP

Hi All,

we are in the process of attempting to enrol one of our tenants to Direct CSP (lighthouse currently resides on this tenant).

Though when I try to proceed the support email address fails to validate (turns red) and I’m unable to move forward. The error says “Please check the information and try again”.

Note - we have another active Direct CSP enrolment on our main tenant which progressed with no issues.
We have also tried multiple email addresses with no success.

The new tenant has been associated in PC.

We have logged multiple tickets regarding this and the latest instruction is that we create a “Helpdesk Agent” user in Partner Center though we only have Global admin as an option.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JanoschUlmer
Microsoft

HI @Shandley 

Open the Azure Portal. logged in with the global admin from this tenant.

Go to "Azure Active Directory" --> "Properties" and then change the "technical contact" email address to the support email address you want to use for CSP registration. This should resolve the problem - which is strangely not happening in every tenant.

Let me know if this works.

Kind regards,
Janosch
Get consultations form Technical Presales & Deployment services team via https://aka.ms/technicalservices

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Shandley
Level 2 Contributor

Hi Janosch,

Thankyou so much for your response (and so quickly). I've been trying to resolve this issue with Partner support for weeks.
I can confirm that this did the job.😁

JanoschUlmer
Microsoft

HI @Shandley 

Open the Azure Portal. logged in with the global admin from this tenant.

Go to "Azure Active Directory" --> "Properties" and then change the "technical contact" email address to the support email address you want to use for CSP registration. This should resolve the problem - which is strangely not happening in every tenant.

Let me know if this works.

Kind regards,
Janosch
Get consultations form Technical Presales & Deployment services team via https://aka.ms/technicalservices

View solution in original post