Hero Banner

Key Resources and Guides

Find key resources and guides that you can accelerate implementations

Adzino
Level 2 Contributor

Connect to Security and Compliance with delegated organisation issues

Hey, first time posting sorry if I miss out details and such.

We've recently started working on Automating some processes within out company.

One of these is creating eDiscovery cases via PowerShell

We attempted to use the 

Connect-IPPSSession -DeleagatedOrganisation 'ORGIDHERE'

however, we keep hitting roadblocks. We've received a couple of different errors.

One being Access denied - another which is rather strange 

Adzino_1-1664964403962.png

We've scoured the internet and raised with MS for some assistance, this is where we've turned too. 

Thanks in advance

9 REPLIES 9
JanoschUlmer
Microsoft

@Adzino : Contacting support would be the recommended option when there is unexpected error, e.g. it worked and suddenly it stopped working.

However, the question you have is more a question on if there is some option to connect via delegated permissions and how to set this up the best way, for this I would rather recommend to request a consultation via TP&D team: https://aka.ms/technicalservices

Kind regards, Janosch
Receive consultations via Technical Presales and Deployment Services team
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@Adzino I don't know anything about this, but I am inquiring within to see if I can find someone to help. No promises, but I will try! 🌻

Adzino
Level 2 Contributor

Thank you! This has been a real head scratcher here so any info will be great!

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

I'm still looking for the correct contact to help, but I'm getting closer. 

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@Adzino I've been told to direct you to submitting a support ticket (which you already have it sounds like), so If you can share your ticket number with me I will do what I can to escalate it. 

Some links that where shared by the team:

PowerShell Documentation

PowerShell FAQs

Adzino
Level 2 Contributor

Hey @v-jillarmour 

heres the case ID I raised with Microsoft partner support,

if you need further info from me let me know!

Adzino
Level 2 Contributor

Hi @v-jillarmour

I’ve updated them with the correct info! Hopefully we can find a resolution for this.

Thanks for the help!
[cid:image389233.png@B788E777.FBFE4EDB]
Adam Ball​
[Teams]<>
Technical Apprentice
Main: +44 (0)20 3819 3300<>
Support:
+44 (0)20 3819 3333<>
Support Email:
support@chalkline.tech
How did I do?
😍<>
Great<>
😐<>
Neutral<>
😡<>
Poor<>
[Web]<>
[Facebook]<>
[LinkedIn]<>
[Twitter]<>

Chalkline is a trading name of Chalkline Solutions Limited which is a company incorporated in the United Kingdom. Registered Office: Unit 1 Elstree Gate, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, WD6 1JD. Registered number: 10404125.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your system. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the company. Our privacy policy<> can be viewed on our website.
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@Adzino Wonderful. Keep us updated when they fix your issue!! 

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@Adzino It appears the phone number they have been calling gives them a busy signal. Can you provide a new number for them to reach out to you with via the support portal or send me a private message through the community and I will pass it along? I would like to get this rectified for you.