WEBINAR: ENCORE PRESENTATION: Transacting Through Microsoft's Commercial Marketplace
It received such great feedback the 1st time they held this webinar on 8/14/19 that they are doing an encore presentation! Don't miss it! Even if you can't attend in person - REGISTER ANYWAY - so they will send you a link of the recording afterward.
Transacting Through Microsoft's Commercial Marketplace
When: September 04, 2019 7:00 PM (America/Los_Angeles)
Duration: 120 minutes
With Brian Levenson
Back by popular demand - we will be hosting an encore presentation for this virtual workshop. This session will teach ISVs how to benefit from Microsoft’s commercial marketplace as a sales channel, configure offerings according to desired business models, and integrate with commerce platform functionality to leverage transaction capabilities.
The two hour session will include:
- Overview of the commercial marketplace strategy and sales channels
- Offer types and software implementation models
- Monetization and billing options
- Legal considerations and agency approach
- Technical integration and publishing process
- Abundant Q&A and discussion
Please register to attend the live workshop or receive access to the on-demand recording after the event.