Banking and Capital Markets Resources (Reducing financial crime with AI)
Hi all banking and capital markets community members!
I wanted to highlight some of the resources the Industry Experiences team built focused on the challenges of Reducing financial crime with AI. As many FSI customers continue to face this challenge daily, they are looking to industry partners building innovative cloud-based solutions to help. These resources can provide background, guidance, knowledge and more to assist your organization to take advantage of this opportunity while driving increase customer reach.
- Lessons from big box retail
- Anti-money laundering – Microsoft Azure helping banks reduce false positives
- Reduce false positives, become more efficient by automating anti-money laundering detection
- Protecting banks through cloud-based sanction screening solutions
- Driving identity security in banking using biometric identification
- Real example: improve accuracy, reduce training times for existing R codebase
- Two seconds to take a bite out of mobile bank fraud with Artificial Intelligence
- Getting AI/ML and DevOps working better together
- A fast, serverless, big data pipeline powered by a single Azure Function
- Use Case & Solution Guides
- Technical Guidance
You can also access many of these at the recuing crime use AI use case site - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/industries/financial/banking/usecases/