- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Goverment Industry Event | The Green Promise of Mobility as a Service
Registration: Microsoft Event (mktoevents.com)
Rapid change is the new normal. Our fast-moving world is characterized by international connected services, the swift flow of goods, and fluctuating market environments.
This ‘VUCA’ world (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) is hostile to those unable to keep pace with technological progress. Even small changes can have a big impact on economic structures. And manufacturing is no exception.
To adapt to these changes, manufacturing companies need to be much more flexible – empowering production to react to fluctuations in demand, material supply, product variations, and lead times.
Our traditional ways of incrementally improving or constructing manufacturing excellence aren’t sufficient to bring productivity to a ‘VUCA’ level. We need to ‘uptune’ our production shopfloors, transforming their operational efficiency and flexibility in order to respond to and exceed the expectations of today’s markets.
That’s the challenge we’ll be discussing at our exclusive Industry Circles virtual event on March 15th at 10 AM CET. You’re invited to watch speakers from a range of firms share their experiences and thought-leading opinions on this most pressing of topics. They will discuss how, in a future that will continue to be volatile and uncertain, it’s key that manufacturers increase their digital resilience.
You will learn:
- The importance of Digitalizing Lean: why Lean principles are the foundational paradigm for continuous improvement, and how to foster lean with digital technologies to deliver more than ever before.
- Why factory systems must balance between the present and the future: maintaining existing systems and ensuring that they run safely, securely and reliably, while simultaneously launching innovative initiatives, will help future-proof your business.
- How to release hidden data: there is so much data and information in the organization and systems that can be turned into common valuable knowledge to increase efficiency and reduce waste.
- How to Pilot and Scale: the advantages of agilely piloting new digital technologies in your production and leveraging the benefits on a global scale.
- Why collaboration with ecosystem partners is key to leveraging contextual intelligence in decision-making: how to increase co-learning within your ecosystem and apply innovations and concepts for instant operational impact.
We look forward to welcoming you.