Teams App Integration
General info about the publishing process of a Teams app and Marketplace integration:
- Overview - Teams app store publishing process - Teams | Microsoft Docs
- Include a SaaS offer with your app - Teams | Microsoft Docs (=Billing bzw. Marketplace Integration with SaaS App)
I would also like to refer to https://aka.ms/modernworkisv , there you can find the incentive program. This is quite broad, criteria Single-Sign-On or M365 Certified or Transact (which fits well with the SaaS app).
ISVs can earn up to US$20,000 in financial incentives in the form of cash rewards per eligible Microsoft Teams platform application. The financial incentive can be earned by publishing a new Microsoft Teams app in Microsoft AppSource between October 1, 2021, and June 30, 2022, and meeting key app criteria and milestones.
- Partner must be enrolled in the Microsoft 365 ISV Benefits program.
- Partners must complete the Microsoft 365 ISV Benefits Submission Form.
- Partners need to complete the "Campaigns Program Enrollment” only if enrolling for the first time.
CRITERIA AND MILESTONES TO EARN THE FINANCIAL BENEFITS:
- ISVs can earn US$10,000 for building a high-quality app within six months:
- It is a new transactable Teams App
- It is Azure Active Directory single sign-on-enabled and leverages two or more collaborative features of Teams
- It is Azure Active Directory single sign-on-enabled and is a Microsoft 365 Certified App
- App must be submitted to Partner Center for publication in Microsoft AppSource and the Microsoft Teams Store within six months after enrolling in the Microsoft 365 ISV Benefits program.
- The MPN ID must be included in the app manifest when submitted to Partner Center for publishing.
- The app must meet one of the following three criteria:
ISVs/Startups can earn US$10,000 when their app reaches 5K Teams Platform MAU: App must reach 5,000 MAU in enterprise and corporate accounts, and excludes SMB and EDU accounts, during the program term.