Cloudera: The Enterprise Data Cloud that Connects the Data Lifecycle in Azure
Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) on Microsoft Azure is the world’s first enterprise data cloud. It is a secure, global enterprise data cloud that delivers high-performance and faster insights from your data and connects the data lifecycle in Azure.
CDP is an integrated data platform that is easy to deploy, manage, and use. It optimizes speed, flexibility and cost with a modern architecture built on Microsoft Azure offering a secure and compliant hybrid Cloud solution with deep technical data processing and visualization, integration, and manageability at global scale.
It simplifies operations by reducing the time to onboard new use cases across the organization. CDP uses machine learning to intelligently auto scale workloads up and down for more cost-effective use of cloud infrastructure. It also manages data in any environment, including multiple public clouds, bare metal, private cloud, and hybrid cloud. With Cloudera's Shared Data Experience (SDX), the security and governance capabilities in CDP, IT can confidently deliver secure analytics running against data anywhere. Ultimately, CDP showcases a new approach to enterprise data, anywhere from the Edge to AI.
Learn how Cloudera and Microsoft Azure are collaborating to bring customers an enterprise data cloud that delivers high-performance and faster insights from your data with a single pane of glass across private, hybrid and public clouds. Transform your data with Cloudera on Azure. Read their solution guide here.
The benefits of CDP include:
Manages, controls, and analyzes data anywhere:
- For performance, cost, and security purposes, use data centers where that is the optimal infrastructure.
- Consistent management and control across combinations of public clouds and on-premises for ultimate choice.
Delivers easy-to-use analytics that work better together, supporting the most demanding use cases:
- All functions needed to ingest, transform, query, optimize, and make predictions from data are available, eliminating the need for point products.
- Unified analytic functions simplify the creation of big data applications and pipelines.
- Standardized user experience across functions makes it faster and easier to analyze data.
CDP’s Shared Data Experience (SDX) technologies ensure an enterprise data cloud is secure by design:
- Security and governance policies are set once and applied across all data and workloads.
- Policies stay with the data even as it moves across all supported infrastructures.
- Users can efficiently find, curate, and share data, enabling access to trusted data and analytics.
Komatsu Mining trusted CPD’s solution and helped its customers optimize mine production using an industrial IoT analytics platform powered by Cloudera Enterprise and Microsoft Azure and have enjoyed excellent results due to this. Check out the full story here.
Find out more info on their AppSource page, their website or get the eBook: