Hero Banner

ISV Community

Join our local ISV community to explore the latest programs & news, connect and get inspired from each other.

AndreeaMares
Microsoft

Welcome to the community!

Welcome on the Microsoft ISV community page! Our priority is to guide you through Microsoft's ecosystem of opportunities and support you in understanding which would be most beneficial for your business. You can expect that the upcoming period we will connect you with the right people within and outside Microsoft and introduce you to learning resources and relevant events. We are aware that working with Microsoft can be complex and sometimes even confusing. Am I a customer, a partner, or can I be both at the same time? But most importantly, what does this mean? That’s where we come in, meet the team:

Untitled picture.jpg

Hi there, I am Niels, and I am here to help you find the right content at the right time. On this page we focus on providing premium content tailored to the needs of ISV’s. We want to make this your one stop shop for your partnership with Microsoft and engage you with other partners in our ecosystem. The last 7 years I helped different types of partners with business model transformation and building Cloud services. In my new role as ISV Partner Development recruit I want to unite both and contribute to help every ISV with B2B SaaS solutions in NL to achieve more together with Microsoft and our partner ecosystem. On a personal note, I am 34 years old, live in Amsterdam with my girlfriend and my 2 year old daughter and I am addicted to board sports.

1605116596160.jpg

Hi everyone! I am Andreea and my main goal is to learn as much as possible about the business of Microsoft's ISV partners, guide them though our complex ecosystem of opportunities and make sure that the partnership with Microsoft enables them to achieve their ambitions and accelerate their growth. When I am not thinking alongside our customers and partners about how to make the best use of the Microsoft platform, I am running an Amsterdam based start-up together with two of my friends.

mark.png

Dear Partners, my name is Mark Pannekoek and in my daily work I help ISV partners with an focus on Healthcare, Education or Government end customers with their product development and go-to-market approach. My ambition is to develop an joint approach where Microsoft and the ISV can innovate together to develop new products that have an real impact on society. Outside of work, I like to challenge myself in different balsports like soccer, padel squash.

omur.png

Hi, my name is Ömür. In my daily job I help ISVs realize their full potential through expanding their business globally, so they can scale , boost growth and capture market momentum.

1607683640746.jpg

Hi, I am Maarten Sonneveld - Partner Development Manager. I have been in the Microsoft Partner organization and this role for some years now and worked with many different ISV's. Both existing as well as new ISV partners I helped onboarding in the programs, resources and benefits. My focus is in particular on relevant ISV solutions for the Commercial Industries (Retail, Manufacturing, Finance & Insurance, Travel & Transport, Telecommunications & Media). My ambition is to help guiding ISV's around in the sometimes overwhelming world of the Microsoft Partner Network and as such drive Partner satisfaction. On a personal note, I am 55 years old and live with my wife and two kids in Heemstede.   

This Microsoft ISV community page will become your one-stop-shop for everything related to your journey. Whether you’re a software or app builder, SaaS company or ISV, as a Microsoft Technology Partner you can develop your business, improve profitability, and accelerate sales. The Microsoft ISV Partner Path is a simple 6 step journey for technology partners to accelerate the partnership with Microsoft and promote your solutions to customers via our Co-Sell program.

Call to action: activate a free partner account (Microsoft Partner Network – MPN)

Click here to get started on your ISV membership journey.  You will gain instant access to exclusive resources, programs, tools, and connections. Join a community designed to foster business growth. In the meanwhile, check out the library to learn more about the different opportunities Microsoft partners have. Stay tuned for upcoming posts, we’ll start next week with an in-depth overview on how to maximize your partner benefits. What’s available? But more important what’s most beneficial for your business right now. Because our priority is to guide you through the Microsoft ecosystem of opportunities.

1 REPLY 1
mvisser
Visitor 1

Hi, good initiative.
Curious to see how this community is going to evole!