Modernize .NET applications & Two day GitHub bootcamp (March & April)
Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day (23-3-2022 - 24-3-2022) Get step-by-step guidance for migrating an existing .NET app, setting up the network, adding authorization and security, and monitoring the app. Learn how to auto scale apps, protect against threats, and create pipelines to build and deploy solutions faster and more reliably.
Who should attend:
- IT professionals
Technical level: Attendees are able to credibly discuss, offer perspective and integrate technology from minimum practical experience. After completing this training, you will be able to:
- Learn about the best options for migrating your data.
- Modernize workloads and migrate live databases to the cloud quickly and easily.
- Use Azure Key Vault to auto scale and secure application configuration information
- Register now
GitHub Technical bootcamp (4-4-2022 - 5-4-2022). Get hands on experience with GitHub from idea to code and code to cloud. We’ll start with a fully functional app in Azure, and use GitHub developed tooling to migrate from Pipelines to GitHub Actions. After that we configure and implement GitHub Actions for CI, CD, and more after migrating. Last but not least, learn how to incorporate security through GHAS, with environment secrets, code canning, and dependency management. Register now.
Recommendation: If you have little to no knowledge and experience working with GitHub it is advised to attend the Overview bootcamp prior to the technical bootcamp. Prerequisites: To be completed prior to course:
- Create a build pipeline with Azure Pipelines
- Prerequisite Lab module: Introduction to GitHub (Lab Link , Video)
- Hands on Lab 1: Security Strategy & Essentials (Lab Link, Recording Link)
- Hands on Lab 2 - Create your first GitHub Action (Lab Link, Recording Link)