- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Microsoft 365 Business
Understand how to license SMB customers effectively for their needs with Microsoft 365 -
Microsoft 365 Business is offering for SMBs. Attached screenshot showcase where M365B fits in relation to the other offerings in the Office 365 / Microsoft 365 family of products.
Specific comparisons that are included in this presentation include:
M365B is a superset of Office 365 Business Premium – it includes everything in BP, plus adds in advanced security and device management capabilities. Neither M365B nor Office365 E3 is a superset of the other.
They are different offers that each provide some advanced security capabilities, but M365 is generally a better choice for the majority of SMB customers.
Microsoft 365 Apps for business
• Get desktop versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
• Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
• Use one license to cover fully installed Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.3
• Automatically update your apps with new features and capabilities every month.
• Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.