APPLY NOW: Marketing Funds to drive demand to Assessment Workshops for ISVs in Switzerland
In supporting our customers in accelerating their digital transformation journey, it is key for us to build partnerships with ISVs capable of offering innovative solutions.
We are currently assigning marketing funds to Swiss Partners to run a joint marketing campaign to drive the demand for App Modernization Assessments. The ultimate goals of this campaign are the following:
- Recruiting ISVs
- Support ISVs in analyzing their business model and prepare for the cloud transformation
The Partners eligible for this program should have experience in supporting ISVs in modernizing their applications and moving to the Microsoft Cloud.
The funds should be spent in demand generation marketing activities between May 2021 and June 2021 (FY21 Q4).
- You are a Microsoft certified partner and are located in Switzerland
- You have proven expertise in supporting ISVs in App Modernization or Cloud Migration
- You have a specific offering/program in place for ISVs
- You commit to run at least 3 App Modernization Assessments with ISVs in Switzerland by July 2021
For this program there are 2 slots available for USD 6'250 each, that will be assigned to Swiss Partners to execute marketing activities to drive demand to the 3 Assessments that need to be completed by July 2021.
In order to apply for these funds, please reach out to Marta Saracino, SMB Marketing Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a short plan of the demand generation activities you would like to conduct in the time frame from May 2021 to June 2021.
The application needs to be submitted by the 29th of April 2021, EOD.