Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Provide feedback on your partner experience.

Level 2 Contributor

Unable to obtain any License codes

Is there another team which can help with this? We raised a support ticket with the partner team on December the 9th and we still haven't had any resolution. I've been chasing every day and I just get a stock answer from the representative from "Teleperformance on behalf of Microsoft".

The ticket id is 2012090040003894.

The issue is " We are unable to validate your request at this point of time. Please contact support with reference number: 715-123160 and transaction ID: 8b219dd3-2ef2-4e3a-96cd-7891e46d56fe"

It's been 12 days so far and I still cannot get a license key which we have paid for. I've got a client waiting on me and we look like absolute idiots.

Is there anyone else that can help from Microsoft please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Level 2 Contributor

This is now resolved. For anyone who has this issue in the future, it was a problem with billing. Our Action Pack subscription was automatically refunded a day after taking payment. Licenses and access to the code continued to work for 2 months and we did not spot the refund had occurred.

When it finally blocked us from accessing the license keys, MS Partner helpline and portal agents refused to discuss any issues for "a reason they could not share".

This was never clear in the MS Partner Portal; it always appeared as though we were fully paid up, had access to the software benefits and had the receipt for payment on account.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Level 2 Contributor

This is now resolved. For anyone who has this issue in the future, it was a problem with billing. Our Action Pack subscription was automatically refunded a day after taking payment. Licenses and access to the code continued to work for 2 months and we did not spot the refund had occurred.

When it finally blocked us from accessing the license keys, MS Partner helpline and portal agents refused to discuss any issues for "a reason they could not share".

This was never clear in the MS Partner Portal; it always appeared as though we were fully paid up, had access to the software benefits and had the receipt for payment on account.

View solution in original post

Community Manager

Hi @WyserAI ,

Thank you for your prompt response!

I am forwarding this internally to check the status of your request and will reach out to you with any update in the following days.

Thanks,

Andra

Community Manager

Hi @WyserAI ,

Happy New Year!

I see this is an older post so I am following up. You followed the right path so has your issue been solved by Frontline Support?

Thank you,

Andra

Level 2 Contributor

Hi @Andra 

And a Happy New Year to you as well!

Unfortunately this is not yet resolved. It has now been nearly a month since I raised the first call. 

Frontline Support appears to be being provided by Teleperformance rather than MS.

They will not fix the issue and refuse to escalate the call or provide me with any further information. We have paid for an Action Pack and cannot obtain any of the license codes.

At this point we are stuck and have started tweeting MS accounts such as @MSPartnersUK and @MSPartner in an attempt to get some support.

Can you help at all?

Thank you.