estarsolutions
Level 1 Contributor

Unable to Verify E-mail Domain

Hi,

I recently applied to join the MPN but now stuck up at domain verification. Even if you open the support ticket there is no person to reply as to what exactly is required.

The error I am getting is :-

We were not able to verify your email domain. Please work with your Primary Contact/Global Admin to get this fixed.

I recently registered a company in the UK and purchased a domain and email service and I provided invoices and proof of the same but still reaching nowhere and worst is not getting any help from anywhere. All the documents I have attached now there is nothing left that I can send them so absolutely lost as to what else I can do.

If anybody had the same issue and able to sort it please guide me.

Thanks & regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andra
Community Manager

Hi @estarsolutions ,

Thanks for raising this matter with the community!

Please find here more details around resolving the verification process: Verify your account information - Partner Center | Microsoft Docs

Feel free to share the case # here or via a private message to me.

Thanks,

Andra

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
aftech
Visitor 1

Hey Andra,

I have same issue.

We were not able to verify your email domain. Please work with your Primary Contact/Global Admin to get this fixed.

Problem is that did not received any veryfication email and i cannot update exisitng details.

The help links just takes me into a continusly loop that lands on the Legal page profile but once there, i cannot update details or take any action.

Please advise!

PS. Ticket number: 2107200040004061

Thank you!

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @estarsolutions ,

Thanks for raising this matter with the community!

Please find here more details around resolving the verification process: Verify your account information - Partner Center | Microsoft Docs

Feel free to share the case # here or via a private message to me.

Thanks,

Andra

View solution in original post

estarsolutions
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra,

Many thanks for your response. 

I had been going through all help links and I feel because the email I used to register starts with "info" probably this is the issue but not sure.  I have opened a new request to change the email in hope this may help.

My case number in which I had been attaching documents is :-2105170040003012

Change of email case is :- 2105180040002119

Please advise as to where I am going wrong.

Many thanks once again for your time and help.

Kind Regards

Jyoti S

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @estarsolutions ,

Thanks for adding the additional details.

I will forward internally the cases for investigation so please allow a couple of business days to receive an update.

Kind regards,

Andra

estarsolutions
Level 1 Contributor

Hi @Andra 

Many thanks for your help everything seems to be sorted now. I received email yesterday saying it's been approved and will take 10 days to be reflected in the Overview.

I have a support ticket open regarding changing the email but now I don't want the email to be changed as the issue has been sorted, so if you could please help with closing the case as no further change is required.

Case no. 2105180040002119

Thank once again for your help and time.

Kind Regards

Jyoti Singh

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @estarsolutions ,

I am glad everything is solved now!

Regarding your ticket, please access your Partner Center Dashboard and close the case, I do not have access to partner accounts.

Thank you for understanding,

Andra