Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Visitor 1

Transfer from Partner Membership Center (PMC) to Partner Center fails

Dear all,

I am having struggles to transfer from the Partner Membership Center (PMC) to Partner Center: When trying to login to Partner Center with Microsoft Live, this fails. When I try to get a new password, suddenly my account is unknown.

Our domain was once connected with Office365, but we deleted our accounts there. 

Since we cannot log in at the new Partner Center, I have been unable to get support over there.

Could anybody please advice on how to solve the mix-up of my account or supply contact to Microsoft partner support? I appreciate your help!

Thanks a lot in advance, kind regards from Germany

Philipp

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft

Re: Transfer from Partner Membership Center (PMC) to Partner Center fails

You can not log on to Partner Center with a Live ID (new name: Microsoft Account, MSA), those types of accounts are not recognized there.

INstead of the MSA you need to use an Azure AD, aka "organizational account".

When you say you have deleted the accounts associated to your Office 365 subscription, was this before or after the migration from PMC to Partner?

Since when doing the migration to migration to PC you need to log in with an org. account to facilitate the migration.

Or does the migration fail because the org. account you are trying does not work?