Tamaki
Microsoft

Successor plan of "Power Automate per user"

I am PDM in Japan. I've got the information that Power Automate per user plan will be ended in next July. 

Some partners in Japan have asked about the successor plan of "Power Automate per user".

However, it seems that the successor plan of  "Power Automate per user" in NCE (CSP) is not released yet. 

Could you tell me which SKU will be a successor plan of "Power Automate per user". If there is no SKU for it now, we need the alternative SKU.

4 REPLIES 4
RachelP

@Tamaki 

I have not had success in finding out why Power Apps Per User Plan was removed in the NCE price list. My suggestion is that you open a support ticket. 

I'm sorry that I don't have an explanation and/or announcement. 

If this (or someone else's) reply answers your question, please Accept as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Otherwise, please let me know if you need further assistance on this topic.

RachelP

@Tamaki  where did you get the information from please?  Asking because I was unable to find an announcement.

Also, your inquiry can be viewable to our Licensing Team and receive a faster reply if you post under Business Applications instead.

Regards, 

Licensing Concierge

Tamaki
Microsoft

Hi @RachelP 
Thank you for your response!

I am sorry for not updating this post, but me and other PDM in Japan already excalated this problem to Corp and it was succefully resolved. Now Power Apps Per User plan is back in the Partner Center and it will back in the price list as well.

Thank you so much for your support.

RachelP

HI @Tamaki , no worries! For future reference, post inquiries at Pricing, Licensing & Incentives - Microsoft Partner Community

Regards, 

Licensing Concierge