Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Provide feedback on your partner experience.

Level 1 Contributor

Pay by Bank - License deactivated - Company dead because no e-email

Hallo,

can anybody give me a contact, Number, E-Mail, - or best - phone-number to get in touch with a team member of microsoft?

I m Micorosft Partner, a small one, but ...

Ihave the Action Pack - and on license Page i can read: Yearly Invoice.

But i got no invoice - they deactivated my license, without any info before.

In th Account i have an active and functional credit-card. They did not use.

The PRocess in the Partner Center did not Work. Inside the License >Reactivate >how do you want to pay - >Credit Card (it seems to go faster) ... back on licensing Page. And again >reactivate. Fail. It does not work.

2 Days ago i paid by bank - but nothing happens until today.

I opened 3 Support requestst until the day - i tried to get in touch by phone - i don´t know how often.
Mostly i heard that i need to wait too long and hans up. No call back or something.

So - anybody here from staff?
Or anybody wo has a phone number of somebody who can help?

My company is dead until 2 days, because all of my mails are on 365.

Thanks a lot for quick assistance!
Best for all and stay healthy
FDE

7 REPLIES 7

Hi again,

I hope you understand the delay in response, the team have informed me that your support ticket has been escalated so you should have a response and resolution.

Community Manager

Hi @FDE68 ,

We appreciate the sensible situation and that you are sharing this experience with the community!

I`d like to share some best practices on the Microsoft Partner Community (MPC) which is a central destination for thought leadership on business best practices, Partner news, education, events, and new business opportunities.
For any support you need with licensing, partner account, partner membership submitting an online case to support is the right route.

Feedback on MPC is always encouraged!  This forum does not serve as escalation point though and repeated posts and asks on the same topic within hours can be considered spam and removed by admins.

For support escalation it is recommended to contact your PDM (Partner Development Manager) if assigned, to escalate your case internally or you can add notes on the same case open in Partner Center to escalate yourself.

Creating several cases to support on the same issue, can potentially extend the time of response and create a backlog with support. 

Please allow @oliviatobin some time to get back with an update.

Thank you for understanding,

Andra

Level 1 Contributor

Hallo, thanks for assistance.
My ID ist ID 4229905

Sincerly

Good morning,

Very sorry to hear this, please could you provide your MPN ID so I can look into this for you?

Thanks

Level 1 Contributor

Hallo Olivia, any suggestions - can i help - i is really a bad thing not to work - no e-mail will come - and microsoft did not respond to my support-tickets - and to call somebody by phone is impossible.
One Support-Ticket ID is: 2012030040001081

Thanks for your quick help.

Level 1 Contributor

Hallo Olivia or anybody else,

any suggestions - can i help - i is really a bad thing not to work - no e-mail will come - and microsoft did not respond to my support-tickets - and to call somebody by phone is impossible.
One Support-Ticket ID is: 2012030040001081

What about support by Microsoft - no phone number, at least 4 Support tickets in my Partner-Account - no response, no work, no feedback.
Hey Microsoft, is this,what you mean?

Thanks for your quick help.

Hi,

I have escalated your ticket so hopefully I will be able to provide further information soon.