Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Provide feedback on your partner experience.

Coson
Level 1 Contributor

Partner Employment Verification Problems and no replies to support tickets in 2 weeks

I’m trying to renew my MS partner Actionpack and keep getting met with “employment verification failed” - My email is linked to my 365 tenant, I have submitted support tickets with company info / corp registration / tax info / domain reg info etc and have not had a reply.

There’s no phone number to call, no live chat and I’m incredibly disappointed in Microsoft - How can we sell / promote / support MS products and services if we don’t get basic support our selves? 

There’s no excuse for this at all - if you’re too busy to answer a ticket within 24 hours - hire more staff! All my services are about to elapse and I have no way to get help! 

7 REPLIES 7
henkokors
Visitor 1

Unfortunately I am in the same boat.. case 2102160040000847 - what's the plan here?

Coson
Level 1 Contributor

How long have you been waiting? 

It's really stressful - I have it linked to my 365 and azure etc and I just want to give Microsoft money to renew yet I can't - I must have lost at least 10 hours just trying to sort this issue! 

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @Coson ,

I understand and rest assured your case is not being ignored, the situation I described above is known and being addressed.

Do you have a support case # to share?

Thank you,

Andra

Coson
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Andra, my case is #2102110040000095 - I'm really concerned as if I can't renew in a few days I will loose access to my services which could really harm my ability to work.

If there's anything you can do to help I'd really appreciate it.

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @Coson ,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

You can reach out to support only by submitting an online case, which you did. 

Please be informed that currently there is a backlog worldwide on verification process support queue, so you will experience delays in having your case assigned to a support agent. Do not submit duplicate cases to support as this will increase time for response.

Thank you for understanding, 

Andra

Coson
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Andra

2 weeks isn't an acceptable amount of time to wait when we're trying to run a business though, Its time critical and its causing a lot of wasted time and stress. 

I'd perhaps understand if I was a new customer but this is just a renewal and it seems as if the MS partner verification system isn't fit for purpose as all my information is correct.

All I need is for someone to take a look at the documents I have submitted and approve my verification, it is a 5 minute job yet it's been 2 weeks and I haven't had as much as an acknowledgment for the support ticket I submitted. 

I do not understand this at all and if ignored the support requests of my customers for this length of time I'd have none left. 

Vijay1
Level 1 Contributor

I feel your pain, it's been over a month for me

I need to get approve to setup a CSP account with our supplier for 3 companies to use Microsoft 365.

I'm currently migrating them over without any support from the supplier that we I used in my last job.

It's been fun with the stress and all.