NAzhar
Level 2 Contributor

Partner Development Manager

My organization completed the cloud enablement desk program in late March and also achieved the co-sell ready status. We were told that a Partner Development Manager will be assigned to us and they would guide us through the next steps but we haven't heard from any PDM in the last 2 months. How can I check if a PDM has been assigned to us or who else can I contact to guide me regarding next steps?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Andra
Community Manager

Hi @NAzhar , @JASA1976 

Thanks for your feedback!

You can continue to work with the cloud enablement desk team by submitting a new nomination.

With that said, here is some important information you should know:

How do I become managed again? 

The decision for partners to become managed is decided as capacity and performance warrants. Your local Microsoft team keeps a pulse on local market needs and will work with partners who meet the baseline of gold competency and have co-sell enabled to determine opportunities for managed as appropriate.

We remain very much engaged with all Partners through new Digital Experiences. These experiences empower our Partners and, in many ways surpass prior engagement experiences, providing rich and guided experiences which help Partners realize their goals and gain the support they need.

Thank you,

Andra

View solution in original post

Andra
Community Manager

Thank you @NAzhar  I am glad this helped!
For GTM I highly recommend you subscribe to our Go-To-Market with Microsoft forum https://www.microsoftpartnercommunity.com/t5/Go-to-Market-with-Microsoft/bd-p/GTM_EN . Here you can post questions, stay up to date with events and get it touch with Microsoft experts on this topic.

I think this approach will benefit marketing your business.

Have a great week ahead,

Andra

5 REPLIES 5
Andra
Community Manager

Hi @NAzhar , @JASA1976 

Thanks for your feedback!

You can continue to work with the cloud enablement desk team by submitting a new nomination.

With that said, here is some important information you should know:

How do I become managed again? 

The decision for partners to become managed is decided as capacity and performance warrants. Your local Microsoft team keeps a pulse on local market needs and will work with partners who meet the baseline of gold competency and have co-sell enabled to determine opportunities for managed as appropriate.

We remain very much engaged with all Partners through new Digital Experiences. These experiences empower our Partners and, in many ways surpass prior engagement experiences, providing rich and guided experiences which help Partners realize their goals and gain the support they need.

Thank you,

Andra

NAzhar
Level 2 Contributor

Thank you for the information. This was really helpful. Apart from the CED, are there any other programs we can enroll in to get support directly from Microsoft reps? Specifically around GTM and co-sell?

Andra
Community Manager

Thank you @NAzhar  I am glad this helped!
For GTM I highly recommend you subscribe to our Go-To-Market with Microsoft forum https://www.microsoftpartnercommunity.com/t5/Go-to-Market-with-Microsoft/bd-p/GTM_EN . Here you can post questions, stay up to date with events and get it touch with Microsoft experts on this topic.

I think this approach will benefit marketing your business.

Have a great week ahead,

Andra

JASA1976
Level 6 Contributor

Have you been assigned a PDM?

We have used the cloud enablement desk program for the last 12 months and have had 10 offers live since the end of last year, but having now completed that we've had no contact with Microsoft except for raising support tickets when we've had issues with the partner center, but nothing in order for us to develop any sort of relationship and build upon what we've achieved so far.

Should a PDM be the next stage?

Andra
Community Manager

HI @NAzhar ,

please check your PM, I sent you a private message.

thank you,

Andra