Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Highlighted
Level 2 Contributor

Partner Center slow

I wonder if it's just us in Japan, but I've always found the response time of the Microsoft Partner center sluggish. Is this a common problem you all face, or am I doing something wrong?

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: Partner Center slow

Hi @Misosoppa ,

I haven`t seen any other similar feedback.

Are you still seeing a slow response from PC?

thank you,

Andra

Level 1 Contributor

We have found this to be true too. It takes 5+ secs to load any page or item in the partner center (since we started using it last year). Its that anoying that half my team dont use it anymore and sign in manualy to accounts in it Robot Sad

the 5secs + sure does add up to a long time if you havent already got it open.

I have to keep a auto page refresher on the customer page to stop me having to reload it and spend ages getting back to the page lol

Community Manager

Hi @tnorman1st ,

I can imagine this slows down basic actions..

Interesting feedback and is the same issue in different browsers?

Level 1 Contributor

Same speed in firefox and chrome. E.g. if i go to https://partner.microsoft.com then dashboard > csp > overview the first time it took 20secs to load the overview page. This was faster after the first load. We are on a leased line 100/100.

I do see an error report at the top? could this be related (attached) This happens every browser (all day today, i don’t remember seeing it before, but i use a auto refresher so i don’t have the issue everyone else does in my business!)

Community Manager

Hi @tnorman1st ,

Thank you for the detailed information. 

I have checked with the responsible team and no recent latency issues have been reported on the platform.

My recomendation is to contact support if you or your business continues to face this situation: https://partner.microsoft.com/en-US/supportAnnotation .png

Have a great day ahead!
Andra