DeanLGross
Level 2 Contributor

Page layout

The overall page layout of this community is very inefficient. There is a tremendous amount of white space and I am scrolling and scrolling to read. The posts and response thread are especially bad. It would be appreciated if the style sheets could be revised to provide more content and less wasted space. 

Dean Gross
Microsoft 365 - Enterprise Administrator Expert; Azure Security Associate; M365 Security Associate
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andra
Community Manager

Hi @DeanLGross ,

Thank you so much for the feedback!

We are looking on improving the overall user experience on community and I will make sure I pass on this message to the design team.

Feel free to share any other feedbacks you have or what you would like to see on community both content and navigation experience in the Ideas section

where other partners can also vote for your ideas to be considered by the team.

Meanwhile, is there anything you are looking for on community? Happy to guide you.

Have a great week ahead!
Andra

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Andra
Community Manager

Hi @DeanLGross ,

Thank you so much for the feedback!

We are looking on improving the overall user experience on community and I will make sure I pass on this message to the design team.

Feel free to share any other feedbacks you have or what you would like to see on community both content and navigation experience in the Ideas section

where other partners can also vote for your ideas to be considered by the team.

Meanwhile, is there anything you are looking for on community? Happy to guide you.

Have a great week ahead!
Andra

View solution in original post