Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Provide feedback on your partner experience.

Level 1 Contributor

Missing permissions for cdx.transform.microsoft.com demo environment

Accessing CDX environment, it gives following error: Oops! It looks like you do not have permissions to access this page.

We looked but couldn't find your login <ACCOUNT> as a Microsoft partner. Please go directly to Partner Center to join the Microsoft Partner Network.

We are partners, but our domain was changed lately  - who can help with that issue?

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Hi @amazzitelli ,

Adding more information about your situation, might help other users of this forum advise.

For example:

What exactly is the error you are seeing ?
Is a case open with MPN support and what have they advised? 

Thanks,

Andra

Community Manager

Level 1 Contributor

Hi, I don't use MFA. Before I could enter the site earlier. Nobody from MPN support helps, and CDX DEMOS support is not answering my emails. The contact support of the CDX website only works if you have the correct permission, but since it rejects my entry, a ticket cannot be opened.

Level 1 Contributor

Hi, I have the same problem. I contacted to Microsoft Partner Support but only said to me I need to send an email to  support@transform.microsoft.com y support@microsoftdemos.com  but after sent emails in twice opportunities nobody reply to me. I dont know what to do. Regards.

Alejandro.

MPN

Community Manager

Hi @Marko125l,

Thank you for your query!

If your domain changed recently this should reflect in Partner Center, so you would need to register the new domain.

You can refer to this post: https://www.microsoftpartnercommunity.com/t5/Partnership-101/Changing-your-partner-domain-or-quot-tenant-quot/m-p/8771/highlight/true#M421

I suggest you submit a case via our online submission process.

Hope this helps,

Andra

Level 1 Contributor

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I think our MPN status is OK and domain has changed properly and it is mapped against proper tenant. Problem is that we can not use CDX environment. I have raised also support case and waiting for reply.