dicoto
Level 1 Contributor

Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher

For any Support members on this forum,

Can anyone confirm if, for the Microsoft Authorized Refurbishe, (MAR), this email oemmar@microsoft.com is still valid?

Microsoft Authorized Refurbishers Resource Center

Also, the link on the Microsoft Device Partner to submit a support request is not working:

Contact us (microsoft.com)

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Itsizer
Level 2 Contributor

Hello,

I have Emailed oemmar@microsoft.com and they replied but unfortunately I didn't receive much of a help .

I also tried Device Partner Center Support and when I click on submit it changes to processing and changes back to submit. But it seems that when you click on submit something really is sent because they replied me on my email and told me to contact MSOEMOPS@microsoft.com.

You can also try to contact partner.microsoft.com support and they will email oemmar on behalf of you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Itsizer
Level 2 Contributor

Hello,

I have Emailed oemmar@microsoft.com and they replied but unfortunately I didn't receive much of a help .

I also tried Device Partner Center Support and when I click on submit it changes to processing and changes back to submit. But it seems that when you click on submit something really is sent because they replied me on my email and told me to contact MSOEMOPS@microsoft.com.

You can also try to contact partner.microsoft.com support and they will email oemmar on behalf of you.

View solution in original post

dicoto
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Mohammad,

As per our ticket, the issue is now resolved and you have been contacted by Mr Sayed.

Have a good day!