Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Provide feedback on your partner experience.

SWGALMN
Visitor 1

MPN Site Access changed - unable to communicate properly with Support

On Feb 4th I sourced some Microsoft Subscription licenses to be provisioned as requested by a client.  The provisioning failed and I began a still ongoing and highly frustrating journey with MS Support/Engineers.

-I am told my MPA needs to be accepted, but I don't have access.

-I am told to add a new Work Global Admin without the legacy .onmicrosoft.com domain -- I cannot do this as the default on my MPN is .onmicrosoft.com under Settings/Manager Users/Add Users

-I am told a MS engineer cannot add the new work email for me, but I cannot either.

-I have been told that the phone number for Partner Support has been disengaged and that everything is now digital.

Thoughts on resolution?  I have sifted through the Partner Dashboard Docs and do not have Azure, which is their go to to resolve.  And in the midst of all of this I cannot facilitate the provisioning of software for my client. 

Appreciation for ANY insight to gain a resolution would truly be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
JanoschUlmer
Microsoft

If you are a Partner, you should have Partner Center Dashboard Access because Partner Center is the only place where you could manage your MPN membership -  and if you have Partner Center Dashboard Access, you have AzureAD, since AzureAD is the underlying identity platform for everything. So you have "Azure" (Azure Active Directory at least).

Reg. "-I am told to add a new Work Global Admin without the legacy .onmicrosoft.com domain -- I cannot do this as the default on my MPN is .onmicrosoft.com under Settings/Manager Users/Add Users"

Well, it should not matter which domain you are using to create an global admin - but you can't add a user with global admin permissions in your tenant unless you are a global admin.

Could you please send me a private message with info about your domain/AzureAD tenant name and Partner ID? And please also the support ticket ID.

Kind regards,
Janosch
Get consultations form Technical Presales & Deployment services team via https://aka.ms/technicalservices