Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Provide feedback on your partner experience.

Level 2 Contributor

Joining MPN stuck on Employment verification

We are trying to join MPN, however we have been stuck on the the Employment Verification step. 

The exact message is: 

"We were not able to verify your email domain. Follow below instructions to fix"

I have chatted with support a few times, however that is not going anywhere. They have asked me to update my office 365 profile etc. which I have done, however we are still stuck on that step of the process.

I have also read the Business verification - We were not able to verify your business details forum post and one of the users recommends that we submit an incident. Which I tried, however when I click on Submit Incident I get to a page which tells me that I do not have access to and I decided to post in the community having exhausted all other means (well I still have not tried to call but I will need to mentally prepare for a call a bit longer Robot Happy ).

Can anyone help out with getting past this step?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 2 Contributor

Re: Joining MPN stuck on Employment verification

I contacted Microsoft, the requested additionl documents to verify the business and authorized the account.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Level 2 Contributor

I contacted Microsoft, the requested additionl documents to verify the business and authorized the account.

View solution in original post

Visitor 1

We were not able to verify your business details. 

We are trying to join MPN, however we have been stuck on the the Employment Verification step. 

The exact message is: 

"We were not able to verify your email domain. Follow below instructions to fix"

I have also read the Business verification - We were not able to verify your business details forum post and one of the users recommends that we submit an incident. 

How can i submit an Incident to MPN support

Highlighted
Community Manager

Good day @MonzerEmam ,

Thank you for the message!

Please be aware that we’re currently experiencing delays in responding to support requests. To help us respond to your request, please submit via our online submission process at https://partner.microsoft.com/support.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Andra