kiranalur
Level 2 Contributor

How to escalate issues when partner network support stops responding

When a Partner raises a support ticket and there is no response for more than 48 hours or a resolution post sufficient time has passed how do we escalate this internally at Microsoft for speedier response/resolution.

I dont see any documentation to that effect and it would help if we could get some details

100 REPLIES 100
matemat
Visitor 1

We are stuck as well. Unfortunately we also wait for days for initial response 😞 Our ticket number is 2108300040004185. @Andra please if you can escalate this.

Best regards!

Andra
Community Manager

Thanks @matemat  for the tag.

I dropped you a direct message.

Andra

InfoAcu
Level 2 Contributor

We are struck at the verification as well. We have sent documents, and there is no way to contact support by phone. I see there is another step in verification which also needed submission of documents. We have to purchase Action Pack ASAP and this is not helping. 

Current case number is 2108260010002137, @Andra if you can help escalate this please

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @InfoAcu ,

thanks for reaching, I am re-adding here the link to the documentation https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/verification-responses

You case has been forwarded internally for review.

thank you,

Andra

InfoAcu
Level 2 Contributor

Hi @Andra Thanks, we are in now and the process is complete. Thanks for the help

InfoAcu
Level 2 Contributor

Hi @Andra Thanks. We have checked documents needed and updated information accordingly, but dont know estimate time for response. Will await based on your input. Thanks.

subbur
Level 1 Contributor

Greetings @Andra - I need help with ticket #2108260040002567 which is very critical for us. Verifications went through successfully for the partner account. But for some reason, developer account verification is getting failed automatically. This prevents our ability to submit apps to Office Store. Can you help to look into this urgently for us please. I have attached all the required documents with the ticket. Thanks much!!

Thanks,

Subbu 

subbur
Level 1 Contributor

Thanks much @Andra for helping us with this. Accounts are authorized now and we are able to submit our apps.

Thanks,

Subbu

parentof4_mgr
Visitor 1

I searched Microsoft Virtual Agent.  Clicked "Ask a Question".  Typed in Customer Service & it asked if I would like a call back.  Received the call and issue was resolved.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

--
Visitor 1

Normally when this happens to me, I create a new support issue where I ask what to do when you don't hear back from the support for X number of days. In every cast that has resulted in a prompt reply to the first issue.

Harro
Visitor 1

Hi @Andra

I'm really sorry to try and get assistance in this manner but I'm at my wits end.

I've had a case open with Partner support since 20th May and I'm getting nowhere. I'm just trying to get my account verified so I can renew my action pack subscription. now my E3 licenses have expired and I cant onboard any new customers... Can you please get my ticket escalated? 2105200010000007

Thanks

Drew

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @Harro ,

Happy Monday!

Your account should be authorized now, please confirm.

Andra

varundutt
Visitor 1

Hi Team,

I have opened a support ticket on 19th of june,2021 and it hasn't even been assigned to a agent yet.

Can you please see to ticket 2106190010000223, and also share any escalation matrix to follow in such cases of no response?

JASA1976
Level 6 Contributor

I've been advised to use our advanced support that we had to purchase as part of the requirements to be a tier 1 csp partner. While its supposedly for technical escalations of customer issues I was told that they may be able to escalate other issues for us. Not tried this approach yet..

ibokat1
Level 1 Contributor

Hi,

We have a problem with our PP account where we can no longer update our apps as the developer account is now marked as invalid.

We opened a support ticket last week (2106040040001540) but it has not even been assigned a support agent.  What can we do here as we like to get our applications updated. ??

Sv_i
Level 1 Contributor

Hi,

I have been following up for MPN Gold partnership renewal for last couple of days. Our renewal was due on 31st May, we have done the payment on 18th May and required document has been uploaded on 22nd May. Still account status is showing payment pending. I have raised a ticket on 27th May ( 2105270010001063 ) and following up since then. There is no update on ticket status and neither aligned engineer is responding to email.

Sv_i
Level 1 Contributor

Hi,

Awaiting for assistance

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @Sv_i ,

It looks like an agent is in touch with you as of yesterday. The case is active in the queue so please continue to work with Frontline on the ticket.

Kind regards,

Andra

aries
Level 1 Contributor

@Andra -

Maybe you can help us too?  Our E3 stopped working with Action Pack license inactive.  Our action pack renews always in November.  Clearly something is broken.  I got our users back online temporarily using a free trial but thats not a permanent solution of course.

I am currently at the dummy tier with Frontline who is insisting that we added users, which of course would not impact the -duration- of a subscription.  Not possible for a license issued in November, for a 12 months subscription, to expire in June.

Needs some intelligence to look at it.  Probably a quick fix.  Ticket 2106260040000128, can you take a peek?

-J

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @aries ,

Thanks for sharing this feedback with community!

The right route to solve this matter is indeed with the frontline support team as they have visibility to your account and all the benefits + activation dates.

It looks like you will be soon in touch with a supervisor so I expect your issue to progress to a resolution. 🙂

If you don`t hear back from the team in the next 48 hours, please let me know!

Also I found this documentation, it might explain what happened if this is the scenario the team is suggesting -  adding more licenses vs. extending the date Azure and Cloud benefits - MPN - Partner Center | Microsoft Docs

Have a great day ahead,
Andra