Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Provide feedback on your partner experience.

Level 1 Contributor

How to Get Support System Center ( 9EP-00098)

Hello,

we are sold one of our customer System Center Datacenter License. ( SysCtrDatactrCore SNGL LicSAPk OLP 16Lic NL CoreLic Qlfd ( 9EP-00098)

My question is

In this license can we get support from Microsoft, how to get support from Microsoft ??  I don't have any SA number

please help me

Thanks

Sandip Saha

8 REPLIES 8
Microsoft

If the customer has active SA, they can find the support contract information for applicable product in the VLSC account of the customer.

Also, if you are Partner you might have included "technical benefits" that make you eligible for technical support, you can find the support contract IDs for your technical benefits in Partner Center then. 

Level 1 Contributor

Hello,

Thanks for your time and help 

customer did not purchses any SA separately without license ( 9EP-00098) but this license as per microsoft include SA can you please help me is this license include SA ?? 

Thanks 

Sandip Saha

Microsoft

As far as I know all System Center licenses come with SA, and it says "LicSApk" in the SKU description. However, the Customer can see this in the VLSC, and I would expect that the Partner selling this knows what he sold the customer.  In System Center having SA also determines what version ("current branch") you can run, so the knowledge of this is essential for a sucessful deployment

Guidance on how the customer can raise a ticket via SA benefits: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4493586/microsoft-software-assurance-support-incident-submission

Level 1 Contributor

Hello JanoschUlmer,

Thanks for your help 

we are install latest version of system center,  so we can get support for microsoft but how to find Software Assurance Access ID can you help me please.

Thanks 

Sandip Saha 

Microsoft

See last link I did provide, first section of the article. You (the customer) needs to access the VLSC to enable the support benefit in his SA benefits:

* Software Assurance Access ID: If you do not have your Access ID, contact your Software Assurance benefits administrator (...). Your organization’s Software Assurance benefits administrator receives an Access ID after clicking “Activate” on the 24x7 benefit in the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC). If the administrator has not yet activated the 24x7 benefit in VLSC, there may be a delay of up to 48 hours before your 24x7 benefit can be used.

Also in VLSC there is a contact option to connect with the VLSC support team in cae ou have questions on using the VLSC.
Community Manager

Good day @sandi2020 ,

Thank you for your message.

You can use this support path: https://partner.microsoft.com/Support and follow the instructions there to open a ticket.

Please note we’re currently experiencing delays in responding to support requests.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Andra

Level 1 Contributor

Delays?

I can't even create a support ticket and can't get through to anybody at the partner phone number.

What is going on?

What a miserable experience!

Community Manager

Hi @pgm554 ,

Thanks for your feedback!

Please note I addressed this issue on this thread here: https://www.microsoftpartnercommunity.com/t5/Feedback-Support-Discussions/No-answer-at-the-partner-helpline-800-765-7768/m-p/20264 .

For better tracking and responding in due time to queries from our end, I recommend you post a question in only one forum or thread.

Thank you for understanding,

Andra