Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Provide feedback on your partner experience.

codelabgroup
Level 2 Contributor

Help with business verification

Hello,

we are trying to enroll MPN program for server weeks without success. I have sent any kind of document available to our company to demonstrate our legal entity and domain ownership.

I called the support phone an unbelievable amount of times without any proper answer.

I have created several support tickets withount any answer.

The verification process continuosly fails at random points without any explanation, sometime at Emplyment verification other times at Business verification. 

We  have all the left without any kind of support or explanation. This is very very very bad.  Is this the way Microsoft treats his partner? I am very disappointed about this. Any other in the same conditions? Any suggest? Thannks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
codelabgroup
Level 2 Contributor

We have finally got the verification. Thanks.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
codelabgroup
Level 2 Contributor

We have finally got the verification. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Andra
Community Manager

Hi @codelabgroup ,

I can`t advise on an ETA at this point.

Can you share your oldest support case with me please, feel free to send me a PM.

Please close any duplicate cases if there is no active conversation with support on them.

Thank you,

Andra

codelabgroup
Level 2 Contributor

Hi Andra, I understand that there is a delay in verification issues queue. But I need to know if we have to wait for days, weeks, months or years because MS partnership is fundamental for our business and we need to decide how to handle this delay.  

FrostyCPA
Level 1 Contributor

Andria, 

I'm at 45 days on this topic.  What is going on?  I am on a trial version of Office 365 and will soon (3/25/2021) or will have to purchase the product.  You may not understand that my CPA firm has been on this program for 14 years and it is tax season in the worst filing environment in 100 years.  Can you give a timeline on the back log.  I have a lot at stake her and this is expensive time eating and upsetting.

Andra
Community Manager

Thanks for your feedback @codelabgroup .

I did mention on other threads that from a support persepctive we are facing worldwide backlogs on the verification queues.

If you need more guidance on what information is needed from you to move across the verification steps please see this guidance: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/verification-responses.

At this point i you have an open case with support please allow more time for be assigned and adressed by an agent.

Do not raise multiple cases as this will add up to the queue and will not expedite a response.

Thank you for understanding,

Andra

FrostyCPA
Level 1 Contributor

Andra,

I get that.  The problem is that while you update your partners data base, I can't renew my action pack.  Without that I can't get the Key to renew my E3 license.  Bottom line is I don't care about how important your partner data base is to you.  I care about preserving a 14 year Email data base and receiving the benefits you offer CPAs.

I recommend activating the renewal button globally so your customers can renew their Actionpack packs.  Get your data base cleaned up on your time, not mine.  I promise, I will close the cases I have and provide you the information you need on your schedule.

Please excuse my writhing style.  I have been told it isn't my best medium.

Respectfully,

James

FrostyCPA
Level 1 Contributor

Andra,

I closed two open cases.  This is the oldest one.  I hope that helps.

James

Vijay1
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Andra,

Is there reason why the verification fails?

I keep uploading documents with no reason why it keeps getting rejected, if Microsoft would give more of an explanation of why it failed and how to fix it, that would be a big help.

Thanks,

Vijay.