Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Highlighted
Level 3 Contributor

GDPR and these Forums?

Hi, what is the statements of GDPR for these forums? Generic Microsoft Privacy Terms applied?

Account is connected to MSA/AAD, but create separate profile which does not have option to export or delete it and contain name, IP address and other PII. In Support there is no option to ask for profile deletions or privacy concerns.

Maybe a right time to address these like TechCommunities done? They offer these options in menu easily and link to retrospective Privacy Terms.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: GDPR and these Forums?

Hi @WolfKPCS ,

Although this is an older post I will answer for completeness. Smiley Happy

Microsoft Partner Community is fully GDPR compliant and linked to the MSFT AMC Privacy Dashboard.

You can export your data through My Settings > Personal > Personal Information at the bottom of the page, please see below, as well as your data from the AMC dashboard (for what MSFT deems PII).Capture.PNG

Hope this clarifies,

Andra 

Level 3 Contributor

Hi, thanks for follow up. But when I use organizational AAD this page is not accessible. And I also miss the last part, option to delete link from account to this forum.

Community Manager

Hi Petr,

You are trying to access MPC from your Partner Center Dashboard ? 

This is a singular account created with your email address, it is not integrated with other Microsoft platform for the moment.

Regarding the account deletion, I am told from the Engineering team, that the only option right now is to manage this account, including deleting it from MSFT AMC Privacy Dashboard.

Let me know if you need further guidance.

Andra