Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Provide feedback on your partner experience.

Level 1 Contributor

Credit Card locked

Due to a bug in the portal where I had to order the Action Pack, my Credit card was blocked for 4800 euro. I tried to get this fixed with numerous calls and Emails but nobody took any action to solve the issue. 

4 REPLIES 4
Level 1 Contributor

@JanoschUlmer Did you find out why my request was not taken seriously?

Microsoft

From what I found out it was, but the reserved amount could not be cancelled from their side in time. They could only have refunded if there would have been a transaction happening (and were on standby for that). They have tried to reach you, but since there was no response, ticket was then closed.

Kind regards,
Janosch
Microsoft

@HansW : Did you already open a support ticket via Partner Center on this? If yes - what was the last communication you received reg. that? And can you post the ticket ID?

Maybe you can also explain what the "bug" was, did you create multiple orders for Action Pack?

Kind regards,
Janosch
Level 1 Contributor

@JanoschUlmer Yes I did, two times even with ID's 2010150040006390 and 120101422003762. The response was that the could not help. They stated that money was not taken from me which is technically right but my card was blocked which ruined my Holliday. 

I tried to buy the action pack on the site using my credit card credentials but the site responded that the payment didnot process because the given information was wrong. So I corrected the address (since I have more than one address) and tried again with no luck, same message. I tried a total of 12 times with different info, card, browser, system etc. Resulting in 4800 Euro being reserved on my card making it useless for over a week, the week I was traveling and needing it. All my calls and emails were ignored, that is, they said it was terrible but either they could not help or they would help me, both with the same result......

I appologize for the slow response, I answered earlier but must have been logged out since my earlier response is gone.

That is also a bug in my opinion, on this site you can enter a response to a message without being logged in. Just tried that again but noticed this tine that after hitting the reply button, the message gets deleted and the system tries to log me in. must have missed that last time.