Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Provide feedback on your partner experience.

Level 1 Contributor

CSP 2-tier billing model

Hi!

I'm new in this business and I'm trying to understand the billing model for a 2-tier scenario as a new CSP indirect reseller, I mean, the invoicing relationship  among Microsoft <==> Indirect Provider <==> Indirect Reseller <==> Final Customer.

I'm sure I saw a very clear explanation (drawing) but I can't find it again!... sorry, I didn't save its URL.
Please somebody explain me the model.

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Microsoft

Microsoft will bill the Indirect provider (with certain discount), Indirect providers then usually bill the Indirect Reseller which then bills the end customer. I also heard that some Indirect provider will deliver the invoices directly to to the end customer with some branding for indirect reseller involved.

Contract relationship of the Customer is primarily with the Indirect provider, also technically the provider will provision the licenses on their side.

Kind regards,
Janosch

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft

Microsoft will bill the Indirect provider (with certain discount), Indirect providers then usually bill the Indirect Reseller which then bills the end customer. I also heard that some Indirect provider will deliver the invoices directly to to the end customer with some branding for indirect reseller involved.

Contract relationship of the Customer is primarily with the Indirect provider, also technically the provider will provision the licenses on their side.

Kind regards,
Janosch

View solution in original post