Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Provide feedback on your partner experience.

Level 1 Contributor

Become a Microsoft Learning partner

Hi Team,

Me and my team are a startup and we have delivered significant number of readiness programs on Microsoft technologies for multiple corporates.

However we really want to take this to the next level by registering ourselves as Microsoft Learning partner. However when I go to partner website I get the below options to choose from:

(Select one or more)
Build applications, software, add-ins, and services on top of existing Microsoft software, services, and technology. (Independent software vendor “ISV”)
Deliver value added, outsourced IT services, network services, or remote datacenter services through your datacenter and/or public cloud services. (Managed services provider “MSP”)
Resell or distribute Microsoft products, hardware and/or software, or build a channel through recruitment, development and enablement to reach customers at scale.
Integrate systems into a whole to function together. (System integrator “SI”)
Manufacture devices, parts and equipment from components purchased from other companies (Original Equipment Manufacturer, OEM).
Develop consumer apps for Xbox Games, Windows Apps, Mixer. (Consumer Developer)

Which of these should I choose to register our company as learning partner? Any help here is sincerely appreciated.

Best Regards
Debajit
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi @debajdu ,

Thanks for your query!

Have you tried accessing this resource: https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/marketing/assets/collection/learning-option-enrollment#/ ?

According to our official documentation: All instructors are Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) who have completed rigorous training and have met stringent technical certification requirements.

💡 Also you might want to reach out to the MCT community and ask details around the enrollment process.

Thanks

Andra

Level 1 Contributor

Hi Andra,

Appreciate your reply here. I am a Microsoft MVP and MCT as well. I will go through this. 

If for any questions I will just reach out. Thanks for your help.

Cheers!

Debajit