Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Provide feedback on your partner experience.

Highlighted
Visitor 1

Associate Microsoft Learning account - Not letting me use my existing login email

Does anyone know why I can not use my existing Learning email address to associate with my Microsoft Learning to my Partner Center?  I currently have a number of courses I completed using my @prevoyanceconsulting login the Learning portal?

When I click on the Associate My Microsoft Learning link under my Partner Profile, the next item it wants is for me to login to my Microsoft account.  The Microsoft account I have my Learning under is my @prevoyanceconsulting.com.  The login kicks back that this account is not a Microsoft account.

TRempe

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Associate Microsoft Learning account - Not letting me use my existing login email

Hi @TRempe ,

Thanks a lot for reaching out!

I suggest you follow this guidance: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2966380/how-to-link-or-unlink-a-mcp-id-to-a-partner-organization to link your IDs.

If you still encounter issues, at the bottom of the page you can find various channels to ask for support.

Hope this will help with your query,

Andra

Highlighted
Level 4 Contributor

Re: Associate Microsoft Learning account - Not letting me use my existing login email

From the Partner Center dashboard, select the Your account icon in the right corner of the dashboard, and then select My profile. Under Your learning you will be able to associate your Microsoft Learning account and also connect your Microsoft account to Partner University.