Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Provide feedback on your partner experience.

alexhenderson75
Visitor 1

Action Pack - how to assign the E3 licenses please?

I hope someone can help me, I feel like I've been going around in circles.

Right, I am a small IT support company.  I signed up with a reseller (Giacom) in the UK to start selling Bitdefender initially, and now, more increasingly M365.

As part of selling M365, I had to create a partner account with Microsoft, which I did.

alex@mycompany.com

not real domain name obviously.....

But I never actually moved my own company across to M365 at the time.  The domain mycompany.com is linked to the account, but it was never moved across.  So all email is currently being handled by a third party, whom I've been using for years.

So, around a couple of weeks ago, I bought a subscription to Action Pack through my partner account.  I specifically wanted to trial out the Windows server and Project offerings, but the 5 qty 365 E3 options were a bonus.

Now, I don't know how to proceed using the "redeem key" option.  I looked through the guides, and it does say to make sure that I am signed into the correct account, but I don't know what this is.

I want to use the 365 E3 licenses for my company domain.  If I go through the steps though, I cannot find where to redeem the code given.

I get two options to purchase licenses

1) through Giacom (usual costs apply)

2) through Microsoft (but charging full whack for the licenses)

I spoke with Giacom technical support, and they seem to be of the opinion that I can't redeem these licenses on this tenancy.  

So what are my options?

Can I create a new tenancy using, say

admin@mycompany.com

then redeem the code to create users, including

alex@mycompany.com

or will this mess up my existing tenancy?

Many thanks

Alex

0 REPLIES 0