Sign up for Webinar: Commercial Marketplace Opportunity on 2-16-21
The Microsoft commercial marketplace enables partners around the world to accelerate their growth by providing access to over 4 million monthly users, joint go-to-market benefits, and resources across the broader partner ecosystem. Our weekly webinar series consists of the following webinars:
The commercial marketplace opportunity - office hours – (Delivered weekly) (Azure Government Marketplace focused deliveries on 1st Tuesday of the month)
Join this session to learn more about:
- How the commercial marketplace can help more customers try, find, and buy your solution(s)
- Co-sell 101
- Marketplace + Co-Sell Better Together
- Offer types
- Pricing models
- Azure Government Marketplace
- Contracting options
- The marketing, sales, and technical benefits available to you through Marketplace Rewards
- Resources to get started
Target Audience = ISV/partner BDM, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Alliance Manager/Partnership roles, GTM Strategist, Chief Revenue Officer
Sign Up for one of weekly deliveries at https://aka.ms/marketplaceOfficeHours
Marketplace developer office hours - Join this session to learn more about:
- What’s new in Marketplace
- Survey audience on their state of solution development
- Special topics; offering types, metering, deployment, publication process.
Target Audience = ISV/partner TDM or Developers who are curious about integrating their transactable solution into the Microsoft commercial marketplace or have technical questions about integration into the marketplace.
Sign Up for one of weekly deliveries at https://aka.ms/MarketplaceDeveloperOfficeHours
These office hours will help you take advantage of the rapidly changing nature of cloud software sales as customers are increasingly using online marketplaces to find, try, and buy solutions.