Hero Banner

Events

Discover the latest online and in-person events around the world

Highlighted
Microsoft

1/29/2020 - SF EVENT: Scale Your Startup To Success : All Your Questions answered: Microsoft for Startups Program

In this free monthly startup series atthe Microsoft Reactor space in San Francisco....

We are gathering for you a panel of Microsoft Experts and fellow Startup Founders to help you scale up your business and technologies smarter and faster.  

Come and listen to some very interesting personal startup stories - highlighting important lessons for startups like yours.
• Learn more about tools, resources and solutions that could lead to faster scaling of your startup.
• Get a chance to ask the panelist your questions
• Networking with other Founders

JANUARY TOPIC:

WHAT IS THE MICROSOFT FOR STARTUP PROGRAM EXPERIENCE?

+ Hear stories from other Founders who have participated the Microsoft for Startup and how they successfully used it to scale up their startups
+ Hear from Microsoft Experts about how the Microsoft for Program works, the benefits and how to increase your chances of acceptance in the application process
+ Get a good quick overview of Microsoft Solutions for Startups including Microsoft Azure Cloud, Marketplace, Co-Sell
+ Bring your questions to ask the panelists

Come learn valuable things to help you grow your startup, while meeting new Founder friends during our networking portion of the event

RSVP TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE TODAY!

+++  UPCOMING IN THE SERIES : SCALE YOUR STARTUP FOR SUCCESS

• FEBRUARY: What is Azure Cloud? – how much support, tech-stack scaling, ease of migrating, how it’s different than other cloud solutions out there.
  • MARCH: What is Azure Marketplace? – How does it work, how can I get my products on it?
  • APRIL: What is Microsoft Co-Sell – Does it actually work, and how can I use it to help my Startup
  • MAY: Overcoming the Challenge of Getting Funding - M12 VC + Panel of other VC’s and Founders share their stories and insights that could make the difference in you getting that next level of funding
  • JUNE: Hot Technology Secret Topic: To be announced

I'm ready to apply to the Microsoft for Startups Program now!
https://startups.microsoft.com/en-us/benefits/