1/29/2020 - SF EVENT: Scale Your Startup To Success : All Your Questions answered: Microsoft for Startups Program
In this free monthly startup series atthe Microsoft Reactor space in San Francisco....
We are gathering for you a panel of Microsoft Experts and fellow Startup Founders to help you scale up your business and technologies smarter and faster.
• Come and listen to some very interesting personal startup stories - highlighting important lessons for startups like yours.
• Learn more about tools, resources and solutions that could lead to faster scaling of your startup.
• Get a chance to ask the panelist your questions
• Networking with other Founders
WHAT IS THE MICROSOFT FOR STARTUP PROGRAM EXPERIENCE?
+ Hear stories from other Founders who have participated the Microsoft for Startup and how they successfully used it to scale up their startups
+ Hear from Microsoft Experts about how the Microsoft for Program works, the benefits and how to increase your chances of acceptance in the application process
+ Get a good quick overview of Microsoft Solutions for Startups including Microsoft Azure Cloud, Marketplace, Co-Sell
+ Bring your questions to ask the panelists
Come learn valuable things to help you grow your startup, while meeting new Founder friends during our networking portion of the event
+++ UPCOMING IN THE SERIES : SCALE YOUR STARTUP FOR SUCCESS
- FEBRUARY: What is Azure Cloud? – how much support, tech-stack scaling, ease of migrating, how it’s different than other cloud solutions out there.
- MARCH: What is Azure Marketplace? – How does it work, how can I get my products on it?
- APRIL: What is Microsoft Co-Sell – Does it actually work, and how can I use it to help my Startup
- MAY: Overcoming the Challenge of Getting Funding - M12 VC + Panel of other VC’s and Founders share their stories and insights that could make the difference in you getting that next level of funding
- JUNE: Hot Technology Secret Topic: To be announced
I'm ready to apply to the Microsoft for Startups Program now!