- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Register for Office Hours – Commercial Marketplace & Referral Sharing in Partner Center
With the following recent co-sell updates, we would like to invite you to an exclusive Co-sell Office Hours session in April to address your questions, help you actively manage offers in Commercial Marketplace and co-sell with Microsoft via Referrals in Partner Center.
- Migrate your deals from Partner Sales Connect (PSC) to Partner Center
- Migrate your solutions from One Commercial Partner (OCP) go-to market (GTM) to the Microsoft commercial marketplace
In addition, User Management has been a hot topic and based on your feedback, we will unveil User Management journey and address your questions in the upcoming session.
- Introduction: Co-Selling in Partner Center
- User Management Deep Dive (Commercial Marketplace and Referrals in Partner Center)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- All Partners with solutions in OCP GMT (Personas: BizDev/ Dev/ Marketing etc)
- All Partners who co-sell with Microsoft (Personas: Partner sellers)
Submit questions in advance:
- You can submit questions via this link on these topics up to 48 hours before the call so that we can address questions in the call.
- Option 1: April 13, 2021 – 11am Dublin | 3.30pm New Delhi (EMEA Friendly – English)
- Option 2: April 14, 2021 – 11am Singapore | 1pm Sydney | 8.30am New Delhi (Asia friendly - English)
- Option 3: April 14, 2021 – 11am EST | 8am PST | 4pm Dublin (America friendly - English)
Please register for the session that suits best for your time zone, all sessions will cover the same content.
Please note that once registered, you will be prompted to add the event to your calendar. (If you do not receive a confirmation email after registration please check your junk folder)
We look forward to connecting with you on the call.