Giselle_alaniz
Microsoft

Partner Training Calendar

Discover the new Microsoft Partner Skilling Experience Program.

A fantastic opportunity for your knowledge development and broadening about Microsoft products, services, offers and capabilities.

In this program we offer a range of Virtual Instructor-Led Trainings (VILTs) and on-demand resources.

This is how you prepare for and obtain the Microsoft certification. 

More info visit here

Partner Communications Manager OCP | The Netherlands
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Sahin
Level 3 Contributor

Hi @Giselle_alaniz ,

I just wanted to share a nice update for the Partner Training Calendar: The search bar! Finally, we can use the internal search function to filter the results. It's very useful if you're searching for a specific exam ie: MS-500 or an event type ie: Practice Test. I do not know the exact date this function was added, but it was not there in the beginning of November.

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 14.32.21.png

Another tip is to use the view modes:
If you want to see the content of the event without even clicking on it, it's best to choose list view.

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 14.51.43.png

If you wish to see all the events in the most compact way, headlines view is the right choice here.

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 14.55.00.png

PS: The naming issue still persists: "Practice Test" vs "Practice Test Session" vs "Measure UP" | "Labs" vs "Lab Session" vs ""Lab Sessions"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sahin
Level 3 Contributor

Hi @Giselle_alaniz ,

I just wanted to share a nice update for the Partner Training Calendar: The search bar! Finally, we can use the internal search function to filter the results. It's very useful if you're searching for a specific exam ie: MS-500 or an event type ie: Practice Test. I do not know the exact date this function was added, but it was not there in the beginning of November.

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 14.32.21.png

Another tip is to use the view modes:
If you want to see the content of the event without even clicking on it, it's best to choose list view.

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 14.51.43.png

If you wish to see all the events in the most compact way, headlines view is the right choice here.

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 14.55.00.png

PS: The naming issue still persists: "Practice Test" vs "Practice Test Session" vs "Measure UP" | "Labs" vs "Lab Session" vs ""Lab Sessions"

Giselle_alaniz
Microsoft

@Sahin  thank you for this great info!. Have a good weekend and see you in our next informal monthly live event 🙂 

Partner Communications Manager OCP | The Netherlands