It's back! Microsoft Certification Week for Partners, 13 - 16 December 2021
Hello Partner Community!
Exclusive to Microsoft partners, Certification Week is a skilling verification event that gives partners to access live, online training sessions hosted by Microsoft experts from Azure, Business Applications, Modern Work and Security.
This four-day virtual event takes place from 13 - 16 December and features training resources, expert-led study groups, and exam preparation sessions that qualify participants for free, no-cost access to a practice test and full exam vouchers.
Benefits of Participating
- Demonstrate expertise – brush up on the fundamentals Validate your skills – choose from a variety of role-based tracks to prepare you for certification
- Tackle the tough challenges - focus on trainings that are most relevant your customers’ needs
- Gain access – get the valuable tools and resources needed to develop in your career, at no cost to you
- Build your practice – skilling and certifications are proven ways to add value and grow your business (2020 IT Skills Report, Global Knowledge)
Who should attend?
Partners who are ready to validate technical expertise, master of a Microsoft solution area and gain industry-leading technical certification credentials.
To get the most out of certification week, we recommend:
- Minimum 6+ months in a technical experience role
- Completing the highly recommended pre-requisite courses and reference materials (allocate 5 – 10 hours to prepare)
- Actively participating throughout the event in the expert-led study groups
- Attending the exam preparation session aligned to your registered track
- Registering and taking the practice test
- Scheduling exam within 30 days of completion to utilize voucher discount
13 - 16 December
7:00-9:00 AM Paris CET | Istanbul 9:00-11:00 AM TRT | Dubai 10:00 AM-12:00 PM GST
(EMEA Register here)
7:00-9:00 AM Seattle PST | 9:00-11:00 AM Chicago CST | Sao Paulo 12:00-2:00 PM BRT
(Americas Register here)
Solved! Go to Solution.