Hero Banner

Events & Trainings

Find out all the upcoming local events and training sessions.

emmacoff
Microsoft

Certification Week for Partners, 23 - 27 August

Hello Partner Community!

If you're ready to take the last step towards validating your technical expertise and showcasing your mastery of a Microsoft solution area then join us for Certification Week from 23 - 27 August.

This free, four-day event combines a series of pre-requisite training resources, expert-led study groups, and exam preparation sessions that qualifies you to receive a practice test and a full exam voucher for free* while polishing your test taking skills and refining your technical understanding.

To be successful:

• You should have six months or more technical experience
  • Fully prepare by taking the optional but highly recommended, pre-requisite courses and reference material at least 30 days prior to the Cert Week (start July 23 or sooner) allocating at least 5 – 10 hours of total pre-req preparation time before coming to the Certification Week
  • Actively participate throughout the week in the subject matter expert-led, formal study groups
  • Attend the exam preparation session aligned to your registered track
  • Register and take the practice test
  • Schedule the exam to be taken within 30 days of the Certification Week.

REGISTER NOW

*Free Certification Exam and Practice Test Offer

Offer limited to 5000 attendees who have completed the required study groups and exam cram sessions associated with their specific Technology Track. Limit one exam certificate per attendee. This offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. This offer ends on August 27, 2021 or while supplies last, and is not redeemable for cash. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this offer at any time without notice.

Government employees (including military and employees of public education institutions) are not eligible to participate.

emmacoff_0-1626855514443.png

2 REPLIES 2
emmacoff
Microsoft

Hi @Opti365 - Thanks for this feedback. Can I ask which Practice Test you took so I can investigate?

Opti365
Visitor 1

How can I provide feedback to the practice tests? I've already found at least three errors in this Uplearn platform and the contents looks outdated and not in line with the recent changes. I am extremely disappointed in this. I also tried Mindhub/MeasureUp, I paid £75 which is a lot for 120 sample questions but it's also not up to date. I really think Microsoft should have more governance over those third-party businesses advertising their services as 'official Microsoft'. I will go to other social media channels now and warn other people that the exam requirements are changed, but 'official' materials are not following.