WORKSHOP : Power Apps Architecture and Governance Deep Dive
During this workshop, you will gain an understanding of the architecture of Microsoft Power Platform control that is imperative when designing solutions based on Power Platform. We will get to know about the various design tools and where to put the business logic while designing of your solutions. You will learn how you can help your customers, secure and govern Microsoft Power Platform apps like Power Automate and Power Apps identify best practices for optimizing, securing and governing Microsoft Power Platform environments.
DAY 1 | 10:00 – 11:30 Power Platform Architecture, limits and app patterns
- Power Platform components recap
- Working with multiple environments
- Dataverse vs Connectors
- Where to put the business logic?
- Platform, entitlements and service limits
- Power Apps or Power Automate?
- Common Power Apps app patterns
DAY 1 | 13:30 – 15:00 Hands on Labs
- Configure your lab environment
- Creating and managing environments using Power Platform Admin Center
- Creating a Business Process Flow
- Create a UI flow using Power Automate Desktop
DAY 2 | 10:00 – 11:30 Implementing Security and Governance
- Canvas apps or model-driven apps
- Microsoft Teams and Power Apps
- Personal Productivity vs company wide automation
- Event vs Schedule Driven Flows
- Security and Governance
- Center of Excellence Toolkit
DAY 2 | 13:30 – 15:00 Hands on Labs
- Create a Power Apps app within Microsoft Teams
- Implementing Security and Governance
- Working with the Audit logs
Please note that this is a Microsoft Teams meeting.
If you need to cancel your registration, please use the link in your confirmation notification.
Microsoft has commissioned LM IT Services AG, Osnabrück, Germany, with the organization and execution of this event.
By confirming your participation, you agree to the transfer of your data to LM IT Services AG. LM IT Services AG will use this data exclusively for the implementation of the event.
For registration issues please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org