Hero Banner

Event Discussions

Maximize your Microsoft partnership through event connections

Level 1 Contributor

Registering Mnubo for MFST IoT in Action event in New York

Hello,

I am Aditi, Marketing Manager at Mnubo. We'd like to join IoT in Action event coming up in New York. Can someone please introduce me to the right person to talk to? @Raj

Thanks

Aditi 

5 REPLIES 5
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Registering Mnubo for MFST IoT in Action event in New York

@Aditi, I think Augustin from your team posted a message re this topic too. Requesting my colleague @czhu to help with a IoT and/or Manufacturing industry contact to help here. 

Level 1 Contributor

Re: Registering Mnubo for MFST IoT in Action event in New York & Tokyo

Thank you @Raj

Hey @czhu,

It will be great if you can put me in touch with the right person who is in charge of the marketing and events at MFST. I am interested in the events happening in New York and Tokyo.

As these events are happening in Jan 2019, it will be great if I can have a call with the right team members this week itself.

Also, @Raj, is there a possibility to get the company names and profile titles visiting at both these shows? 

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Aditi

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Aditi,

I've reached out to the IoT team to see who would be the best person to help you regarding the upcoming event. I'll update you as soon as I have more info.

Thanks!

Cathy

Community Manager

Hi @Aditi

The IoT events team highly suggests our partners go to this page to register and get more details across their entire FY19 events. 

We cannot provide the list of attendees, but the site I linked does provide a list of sample partners. Below is a breakdown of the attendee type for the recent Santa Clara event, which should give you an idea of the partner types.IoT in Action.jpg

Best,
Cathy

Level 1 Contributor

Hi @czhu

Thank you so much for answering my questions. I registered myself on the page you had linked a week before but still, I haven't received any confirmation email.

Can you please check if I'm confirmed? Also, how do I enrol for the partner-solution matchmaking?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Aditi